MERCURY RECOVERY SERVICES (MRS) identified the need for a
high volume mercury (Hg) recovery system that operates within our process
- Provide mobile or fixed site processing,
- Operate as a mercury recycler producing >99.9% pure
- Eliminate Hg based environmental liability, and
- Have a "ZERO" waste discharge facility.
Using our experience from small volume (batch) MR2 and the continuous
MERCS processes, MRS has developed the continuous high volume MR2
This process adaptation has the advantage of:
- Being more cost effective than off-site retorting and HAZMAT shipping,
- Processing wet or dry feeds at a rate upto 2 tons per hour,
- Producing metallic mercury, and
- Achieving less than 2 ppm Hg on the residual solids
which will pass TCLP.
Click to Enlarge